We are contacting the parents of seniors to let you know that next Monday, October 18th there will be someone at the high school from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. to assist you in filling out the FAFSA. All senior parents need to complete the FAFSA.
Here is the documentation needed to complete FAFSA:
• Your Social Security Number
• Your 2020 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. If you file electronically, you will be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, which means you do not have to have your tax records in hand.
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
• An FSA ID to sign electronically.